Episode 44 'Animation video blog'

So I'm going to try out a couple of videos to spice up these blogs (which essentially means I am getting far too lazy to type). But it also means I can make them in quick succession, even if there is little to report on. At the moment I am directing all my power back to animating, therefore, I ought to show samples of any that I have done. I have decided against this; if I use the next few days to bosh out 30 more seconds of animation then I deem the first episode finished and then you may see it in full. For now, check this little video out...


So aside from whatever it is I am talking about, you get the general idea of what my 'home studio' looks like. I think I have made it sound much more professional than what it actually is (especially when attempting to impress a lady). In fact, my insane devotion to staying in my room and working has become a social problemo. So much so that I may have forgotten how to woo a girl and even found this very arousing when I went to the post office one morning...

She would definitely make my day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 105 'Back to the Future'

Episode 108 'A coleção de Lisboa'

Episode 107 'Exhibition of the Mind'