Episode 8 'Happy New Year!'

Well it's been a while since my last post, and rightly so I thought due to the holidays and getting all festively plump. However, it is the final hurdle now... the mammoth of projects to see us finish this course in style. I have already had a number of ideas for this final major project but it looks like a few of us are going to join forces and create something a bit special.

My animation colleague May Jay (who is the originator of the resistance) has started up a production Blog and will show the progess of our combined efforts. Obviously it is in the very early stages right now but still take time to check it out if you can via the link below

The Money Tree

As for me, I am going to start designing characters, making sets and constructing a foam latex 'human' puppet (no chicken fowl ups this time) and get prepared for some side projects and really make the most of these final animating months.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 105 'Back to the Future'

Episode 108 'A coleção de Lisboa'

Episode 107 'Exhibition of the Mind'