Episode 3 'The Phantom Menacing Workload'

So I have a dream about Tom Jones, as you do. I venture in to a nearby pub for help and was expected for some reason; the landlord told me 'yeah, 'he's out the back'. I sat next to Mr Jones and we did a cool guy handshake... everyone applauded and then he sang 'It's Not Unusual' as I casually ate an entire chicken. Brilliant.

The work at the moment seems to be falling into place. I have managed to be highly productive this week - designing a couple of business cards and also drawing up a comic strip for my new updated CV


It is still in the design stages - mainly needing some editing on toon boom and adding captions to the speech bubbles. It will be the cover of my CV and basically be more of a visual introduction. I have also started to email the contacts from the Encounters Festival just for a chat. Hopefully get some insight into the big wide world of film and animation industry. But for now, it's back to the drawing board...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 105 'Back to the Future'

Episode 108 'A coleção de Lisboa'

Episode 107 'Exhibition of the Mind'