Episode 1 'How it all began...'

I didn't want to ramble on too much with this introduction sort of thing, but basically I have finally got a Blog going so I can write down what goes on in this strange head of mine. It's almost surreal to begin with but I do love to write (damn it I have that essay to do for wednesday) and I also had the idea of beginning each entry with what I remember from my dream the night before... I usually forget and sometimes my dreams can be awesome.

Well I already need to crack on with the MAIN FIRST ENTRY because this is just a trial one to test the water (I'm going to be really cool and have proper titles and everything). So this is Tommy Grainger saying hello to all and I hope you enjoy this Blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 105 'Back to the Future'

Episode 108 'A coleção de Lisboa'

Episode 107 'Exhibition of the Mind'