Episode 12 'Monday, Motivation and Major projects'

It's been a while since my last entry, where upon many strange dreams have taken place. All very colourful and epic; I think I have a dinosaur issue though.

Anyhow, the project is moving swiftly on. Last week the plaster moulds were successfuly made and now ready for the foam latex stage. I have also finished construction on the armature and it fits well into the mould. Fingers crossed for this week now.




The plasticine model of the puppet was also salvageable and I ahve given it to Lynda Barnes who is working on the clothes for my puppet. We both looked at styles and colours that fitted with the Money Tree storyline and I am now waiting for some samples from Lynda to show me.


Word of warning... threadlock is flourescent green and bloody sticky



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 105 'Back to the Future'

Episode 108 'A coleção de Lisboa'

Episode 107 'Exhibition of the Mind'