Monday, 14 February 2011

Monday, Motivation and Major projects

It's been a while since my last entry, where upon many strange dreams have taken place. All very colourful and epic; I think I have a dinosaur issue though.

Anyhow, the project is moving swiftly on. Last week the plaster moulds were successfuly made and now ready for the foam latex stage. I have also finished construction on the armature and it fits well into the mould. Fingers crossed for this week now.




The plasticine model of the puppet was also salvageable and I ahve given it to Lynda Barnes who is working on the clothes for my puppet. We both looked at styles and colours that fitted with the Money Tree storyline and I am now waiting for some samples from Lynda to show me.


Word of warning... threadlock is flourescent green and bloody sticky



No comments:

Post a Comment